Location: Carleton University, Senate Room, 6th Floor – Robertson Hall, University Drive, Ottawa, Ottawa, ON
The goal of Introduction to WordPress for Beginners, is to introduce new and nearly new WordPress users to the terms and concepts of WordPress before the weekend sessions.
In Introduction to WordPress for Beginners, you will learn:
- What the WordPress dashboard is
- About WordPress content types
- How to add content to a WordPress site, including images and video
- How to add and manage menus, sidebar widgets, themes and plugins
- Introduction to WordPress for Beginners takes place Thursday, July 20, 6:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m at Carleton University, Senate Room, 6th Floor – Robertson Hall, University Drive, Ottawa, Ottawa, ON
- You need to register for this session separately. To register, please select or add the Pre-camp “WordPress 101: Introduction for Beginners” option to your ticket.
- You can attend this session without attending the main WordCamp on the July 22nd weekend.
- WiFi will not be enabled during this session.
- There are no prerequisites for this session.